Edblocks Activity 1
Your students will learn to use their Edison robot, customize their robot with Legos and draw their creation in a journaling page. They will learn how to turn their Edison robot on and off. They will learn to locate the record, stop and play button. They will learn to recognise the parts of the robot including where it's sensors are. Students build Legos on their edison Robots.
- Lots of Legos
- 1 device per student
- 1 Edison robot per student
- 1 download cable per robot
- 4 AAA batteries per robot
What you'll do:
1. Read the handout "EdBlocks Activity 1" to your students with lots of class discussion. Pause frequently and allow your students to use their robots to follow along with the activity as you review the EdBlocks activity with them.
2. Students use Legos to customize their Edison.
3. Students draw their Edison Lego creations.
Show this video to your students so they can get to know their Edison Robot.