top of page
Your students will discover a new feature of the Edison robot and build a maze for the robot to go through!
Students will be building a maze for their robots today! They can either use barcodes or program their robot with the Edblocks code to avoid obstacles.
- 1 Edison robot per student
- Blocks from the STEMTaught shelf (Blocky Cart Kea)
- Cubie blocks from the STEMTaught Shelf
- Sticks from outside
- Any creative thing the students think up that will work
What you'll do:
1. Read the handout "EdBlocks Activity 3: Avoid Obstacles" to your students with lots of class discussion. Have students work together to build a maze for their robot.
bottom of page